Nestled at the heart of the Barbados Riviera, on a particularly beautiful stretch of the northern west coast, Saint Peter’s Bay offers stunning 3 and 4 bedroom ocean front homes for purchase complimented by an array of on site and sister development amenities and services to make life simple and enjoyable. Each splendid home enjoys glorious ‘picture postcard’ views of majestic coconut trees, the beach and out over the blue, crystal clear ocean.
In addition to a luxurious home in an extraordinarily beautiful location, Saint Peter’s Bay offers attractive incentives as part of the purchase package. These privileges include membership of the exclusive Port St. Charles Yacht Club and access to a range of facilities at the magnificent Port Ferdinand Marina. Saint Peter’s Bay owners can enjoy travelling between these properties by water-taxi, as well as to Historic Speightstown or other places along the coast. Boating enthusiasts will be delighted to discover that a select number of berths at Port Ferdinand are available for Saint Peter’s Bay owners, which allow for duty-free importation of a yacht. Golfers will be happy to know that they are eligible to purchase a golf playing card at the exclusive Apes Hill Club, located just 10 minute drive away.
Amenities & Benefits include:
- Water taxi service to surrounding locations
- Membership to the Port St. Charles Yacht Club
- Access to a yacht berth with duty free yacht concessions for a selection of homes at Saint Peter's Bay
- Fitness centre, beauty salon, concierge services and 24 hour secuity
- Beautiful 160 ft. communal swimming pool & gazebo bar offering poolside and beach butler service
- Access to a range of facilities at nereby sister development, Port Ferdinand Luxury Marina
- Duty Free Furniture Packages
- On site property management, housekeeping and maintenance team
Homes: 3 & 4 Bedroom Beachfront Homes, Penthouses and Deluxe Penthouses
Floor Area: 2,700 sq. ft. to 6,350 sq. ft.
Price: from US$1.995 million
For many of our existing homeowners, what is most rewarding about their "home away from home" is that it inspires so many lifetime memories, especially when spending quality time with their families. Whether it be as simple as riding on the water-taxi or as enchanting as releasing baby turtles at sunset. Saint Peter’s Bay can provide it all. For more information on owning your home away from home contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ Tel: 246-419-9602 * US & Canada: 1-866-978-6931 * United Kingdom: 0-800-097-0847.