For Sale – 406 Beachfront
- Fourth floor
- Walk out from master bedroom to main terrace
- Bedroom 2 has private terrace with stunning ocean view
- Each bedroom enjoys a large en-suite marble bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry room
- Spacious terrace for dining or relaxing
- Spa pool on main terrace
- Furnished by renowned local interior design company, Archer’s Hall
- “Bikini” lift from main terrace to ground floor
- In-house property management, housekeeping and maintenance
- Security – 24 hours-a-day; 7 days-a-week
- Conference room for 8
- Duty free furniture concessions
- Special weekly resort group activities including cocktail parties, hikes, kayaking tours and more
- Assigned parking
- Access to all our resort amenities (see full list of amenities on page 6)
- Common services management
- Access to pool, beach and restaurant facilities at our sister property – Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Residences
- Golfers have access to play on some of the finest golf courses on the island, all of which are a convenient ten-minute drive from Saint Peter’s Bay.
- A yacht berth at Port Ferdinand Luxury Marina for a selection of homes. A 24-year license: 50 ft. berth US$200,000; 60 ft. berth US $240,000
THE RESORT - AMENITIES
Saint Peter’s Bay boasts more world-class amenities than any other similar west coast development. For a full review of amenities click on www.stpetersbaybarbados.com/resort/
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN COMMON FEE
- Capital reserve
- Property maintenance:
- elevator maintenance
- pool maintenance
- general repairs & maintenance
- sewage treatment plant maintenance
- Security costs
- Common area utilities
- Management fees
- Water taxi expenses
- Concierge services
- Professional fees
- Bank charges
- Travertine floors
- Granite vanities and kitchen counters
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Coral stone moulding and wall sconces
- Floor to ceiling marble in bathrooms
- Kohler fittings
- Locally crafted cedar wood doors and closet doors
- Fully air-conditioned
- Terrace beach lift
- Spacious terrace with spa pool
- Effortless large glass sliding doors
2,700 sq. ft.
3 | 3
Only 22 steps from this idyllic residence to the soft sandy beach means you can enjoy the sounds of gentle waves rolling in while viewing incredible sunsets.
3 | 3
Tranquil beauty is in abundance in this spectacular residence located at the north end of the property.
3 | 3
Situated on the southern end of Saint Peter’s Bay, 401 offers expansive views of the glorious Caribbean Sea as well as affording one the vista of the islands coastal flora and fauna.
3 | 3
This penthouse boasts spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets. At the end of the day relax on your rooftop terrace, fanned by the warm, sultry breezes of the lush surroundings of Saint Peter”s Bay.
3 | 3
Overlook the tropical gardens, through swaying palm trees to the azure blue of the Caribbean sea from the terrace of this second floor dream home.
3 | 3
The terrace of this serene ground floor residence is mere steps away from the white sand beach.
3 | 3
Savor the spectacular ocean views and enjoy the tropical gardens whilst relaxing in the expansive patio of this glorious three-bedroom home set on the northern end of the development.
5 | 6
This deluxe penthouse epitomizes the luxurious lifestyle only the most discerning buyers are looking for. Breathtaking views, quiet sophistication; tasteful details. It’s all here.